Wednesday, August 21, 2013

TAKE A MOMENT...(EXTRA)

On a side note!!
I also forgot to mention, after I jumped off I ended up in the mansions world but I don't remember going through the normal way. I believe I ended up in the abyss and had a tedious task to try and get out. I remember part of getting out consisted of doing 100 extra legs lifts. While doing the leg lifts deep down in the dark abyss I heard a voice talking to me. 

It was asking me, "Do you want to be set free?"
(Pause for dramatic effect)

At the time I knew that a bunch of people were after me and wanted me to hand over the suitcase or at least tell them where I put it. I said no to the voice. I knew with a lot of work I would be able to escape without his help, but that was not the end. Not even one minuets later I all of a sudden heard the voice again. It was saying, "This is The One. If you do not take my hand I will destroy EVERYONE in your world. The citizens, academy masters, everyone." Then in the midst of the dark abyss I saw a hand coming closer and closer to me waiting for me to take hold of it. For a split second I thought, If I take hold of his hand what will he do to me afterwards. If do not take his hand everyone will have been destroyed in the game, because of me. Do you save yourself or save the lives of others and go with someone who is after you?

I stopped what I was doing and took his hand...















No comments:

Post a Comment