Saturday, July 6, 2013

If I Can Say Anything......

There was one point in the game where my mission was to help bring another quester out of the earth kingdom back to the academy. While doing this The Nameless One, being the evil one that she is, announced that she wanted everyone in the land to bow down to her. Making everyone do 40 leg lifts. After doing the leg lifts she would accept your physical activity as worship. I, out of roughly 12 questers was the first to rebel from that nonsense. In doing this, another quester decided not to worship her either. Of course it seemed like a great idea but because of that choice we had to do non-stop physical activity otherwise be destroyed by nameless spears. After myself and the other fearless quester finally got to (in this case) a safe area, we were given the option of getting our first allies. We went through the missions that the allies gave us and in the end, we both received the allies!

After that experience I came to the conclusion that no one actually has to do anything The Nameless One says. Even though she may seem terrifying at times, there is ALWAYS the option of not listening to her. I find that the more I personally stand up to her, the more she sees me as a threat because I do not bow down to her and find a way to keep progressing in my quest. At times she fools people by seeming friendly and understanding, but in reality she is the total opposite. She will end up using you. She will blind you by offering you a lot of things you need and want, but it is not worth giving in to her and loosing your freedom. If I can say anything, when you find yourself in a situation with the nameless one just remember... YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE IN!!

1 comment: