Wednesday, August 21, 2013

NEW LANDS, NEW WORLDS...WHAT? NEW BAD PEOPLE TOO!!!!

Well, now I am up to date. Monday at Mastery Quest was awesome! I walked in right on time from a long road trip back to California. I got some cool welcoming hugs and I was excited to get back to playing. Game Master, Jay-Jay, Anthony, Nick, April, Timmy, Jett, K.C...everyone was there. Awesomeness!!
Here is a small clip of the day's questers doing the Game Master's Challenge
When I entered the game I noticed there were three new worlds. [The Arena] had entered the world again. Which by the way seems extremely popular. The shadow lands has a new design and looks A LOT MORE friendlier and there is also a new land that is home to the Shinobi Tribe. (I think that's how you spell it.) On Monday the world was told to retrieve twelve items that were scattered all over the world and combine them. That will bring an end to Omegas. Side note- I can't really give you to much on Omegas because he arrived during the weeks I missed. From what I learned so far, he is not exactly bad or good. He is here to somewhat put stuff in order his way. He is also here because his sword led him here and he feels the need that wherever the sword leads him is where he should take over. Something like that. Don't quote me though, please. Back to the story, I wanted to begin getting the items so we can combine them. This was on Monday and I am now posting this blog on Wednesday and with all these questers in the world this task is still not complete. Due to side tracks with Arena challenges, people wanting to gain control dealing with Omegas, and a few just living their day to day lives not caring to much, we are still not completely safe from this Omegas character. To be honest it is expected, it is kind of like real life. It is not until we are almost towards doom that people tend to really get down to business. I hope that doesn't happen this week though in Mastery Quest. Honestly, some of these questers are extremely intelligent and creative. Yet it takes us days to get things done sometimes. From what I have observed it seemed Quester April had retrieved a lot of crystals but somehow they ended up with Omegas's wife. Check 1! Anthony I believe had some also but they ended up with the Rhino Gang. Check 2! Only crystals left are from Jay-Jay's sister who  retrieved two and I believe they are still safe.

I decided to go to the new Shinobi tribe and retrieve the few I saw in their land. I began going to the land on Monday and I finally got out today (Wednesday). Traveling in the Shinobi land is extremely difficult. It takes a massive load of leg strength. Luckily I had my partner in crime Quester Nicholas to give me some good laughs and travel along with me to retrieve the crystals. There are certainly secrets in this land I found out about. Secrets and more secrets of how to travel. One neat thing there is called The Tree of Life. There are consequences of eating from it. I haven't seen anything absolutely bad or good. But with a title like that and little knowledge of it I chose to just wait and see if it is ABSOLUTELY necessary to take from it. I had an adventure getting them I must say. I talked to some flowers. Yes talked to flowers. I walked on some serious grass that can trap you. And I had the awesome opportunity of getting near The Tree of Life and surviving it's swinging branches.
Altogether I ended up with five crystals. One came from Quester K.C. who happened to be in the land and grabbed one for me. Due to my body constantly yelling at me, "Are you crazy, LET ME REST DUDE!!" So I paid him 25 Million gold to get the last one for me. Once I finally collected all the crystals in the Shinobi land I was so excited to finally leave after spending all three days there. Once out I realized that there was one main thing going on. The Crystal War starring [Jay-Jay VS Timmy]. They are both after these crystals but for different reasons.

Within the last hour of Mastery Quest today Jay-Jay, Anthony, Nicholas and I were in a challenge against Omegas himself. If we lose this challenge we all will lose a level of power. If we win he will hand over the last crystal we need. The first round we had to hold the push up position longer than 4 minutes and 46 seconds. Sadly, we lost the first round due to me. My arms were screaming at me at the ten second mark...(Did you read earlier where my body said "Are you crazy, LET ME REST DUDE!!"?..yeah I meant that.) So eventually they went on without me to the next challenge which I am glad they did. Jay-Jay for some reason thinks that just because of a "college student" title I am smarter and stronger than every 11 year old. Will someone else please help him out and tell him the actual truth, because for some reason my honest truth isn't enough for him to believe. They did not get to the third round because Mastery Quest ended for the day but will continue tomorrow.

I still have the crystals and I have my own plan on what to do with them if no peace is done. Hopefully Jay-Jay goes through with his plan and he can retrieve these last five he needs. I will help if he actually goes through with the plan to combine all 12 and get rid of Omegas. Guess we will see on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. sup jay its merick and i have a youtbe channel and it would be nice if u subed me and by the way nice blog. The link to my channel is below.

    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAkeME3E6uBebwMiLJS1TRw

    ReplyDelete